3M Scotch 23 Tape 19mm x 9M Self Amalgamating
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape for electrical applications. Our tapes can be used for insulation in low or high voltage applications and in joints up to 69 kV.
Use Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 for low or high voltage applications and joints up to 69 kV. This thick, highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape can be stretched up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation. It’s non-vulcanising and shelf-stable with excellent electrical properties. Featuring a special polyester liner that will not stick when unwinding, this tape is ideal for moisture sealing electrical connections.
- Self-fusing, ethylene propylene rubber backing and highly conformable, rubber-resin adhesive
- Temperature rated for continuous adhesion to 90°C
- Stretch up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation
- Special polyester liner keeps tape protected and clean during application
- Non-vulcanising and shelf stable
- ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant